Would You Fck Rebecca? – a short story by Andrew O. Dugas. I live for fiction like this. I’m not sure how Fictionaut will survive, given that the site won’t be closed-door forever, but I’m enjoying it here, now, while the writing’s still fresh and beautiful.
By Eli James
- The Novelr Primer: Everything You Need To Know About Web Fiction
- Simple Rules for Writing Fulfilling Web Fiction
- Making Money From Online Fiction - I've Done It, So Can You
- The Novelr Guide To eBook Formats
- How To Build Community Around Your Fiction
- Picture Book Theory: Why Design is So Important To Web Fiction
- 1000 True Fans: Making Money Off Your Work
- 1000 True Fans And Online Fiction: The Truth
- A Format For Online Fiction
- Why Movie Bookcovers Suck
- Top 10 Ways To Write An Anticlimax
- (Series): Design: Improving Readability Without Lifting A Pencil
Novelr is an idea blog and a community rally point for Internet fiction, produced regularly since 2006. More?