Isa has written what I’ll call The Best Piece on Web Fiction You’ll Read This Week. It’s the results of a survey she undertook a couple of weeks back, covering the readers and writers of fanfiction, web fiction, webcomics and role plays.
By Eli James
- The Novelr Primer: Everything You Need To Know About Web Fiction
- Simple Rules for Writing Fulfilling Web Fiction
- Making Money From Online Fiction - I've Done It, So Can You
- The Novelr Guide To eBook Formats
- How To Build Community Around Your Fiction
- Picture Book Theory: Why Design is So Important To Web Fiction
- 1000 True Fans: Making Money Off Your Work
- 1000 True Fans And Online Fiction: The Truth
- A Format For Online Fiction
- Why Movie Bookcovers Suck
- Top 10 Ways To Write An Anticlimax
- (Series): Design: Improving Readability Without Lifting A Pencil
Novelr is an idea blog and a community rally point for Internet fiction, produced regularly since 2006. More?